Silk Flower Headpiece on a Headband
This joyful floral cluster adds a special finishing touch to any outfit! Custom-made in a color scheme of your choice, it is the perfect way to add glamour to your bridesmaids, mother of the bride or groom outfits, or bridal gown for a special occasion!
Flowers are made from stiffened silk and embellished with fresh water pearls, fire polished beads and Swarovski crystals.
– Cluster of Fuchsia, Orange, Pink, Cream and Purple flowers made in a variety of silks
– 7-12 flowers of varying size are used along with silk organza foliage
– Flowers measure approx. 16cm by 8cm
– Mounted on a silk covered, metal headband which can be bent and adjusted to sit more comfortably on your head
– A small piece of plastic comb is stitched to the back for extra security
– These headpieces are lovingly arranged and constructed with the intention of wearing them on the right hand side of the head. If you would like yours to be worn on the left then please let me know
Part of the beauty of these little hand-made delights is that no two are exactly the same. There may be variations in size, shape and overall placement of the flowers. Please be aware of this when deciding on your purchase. Silk flowers will eventfully start to fray slightly around the edges if handled excessively.
All my products are beautifully finished using top quality materials. Hand made to order in Melbourne, Australia
– If you would like to purchase the headpiece as you see it in the picture, please allow 1-3 days before shipment.
– Please read the shop policies on domestic/international shipping and returns prior to making your purchase.
Your ‘Bonnie Evelyn’ Headpiece will come delightfully packaged in its own hat box with tissue paper.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or to request a custom order firstname.lastname@example.org
– When placing a custom made order please allow 2-3 weeks before shipment*
*the period during the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival (late September to early November) is an especially busy time please try to get your order in as early as possible! I will try my best to accommodate orders late in the season.
1 in stock